Frequently Asked Questions from Families
How do I apply?
Option 1: Download the relevant forms (Application Form, Teacher Recommendation Form, Health Check Form, Document Checklist) from the school website. Complete the forms, and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2: Submit the applications in person to the on-campus Admissions Office in B101
– Applications can be submitted at any time of the school year
– New student enrollment takes place at the start of each Quarter:
Q1: Aug 12. 2022
Q2: Oct 24, 2022
Q3: Jan 31, 2023
Q4: April 10, 2023
– Recruitment ends 3-4 weeks prior to the start of the following Quarter
– Please email email@example.com for questions and seat availabilities
Do students take an entrance test?
Yes, all students are required to take an entry test in English that covers listening, speaking, reading, writing, and math.
Does St. Paul have an ESL program?
Yes, we have our own ESL program called SPELL (St. Paul English Language Learning). This comprehensive program is offered for students from Elementary up to Grade 10, and is provided to our families at no additional cost.
What are the school hours?
– Instructional start time: 8:15AM (Mondays-Fridays)
– Instructional end time: 3:15PM (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
– Instructional end time: 2:15PM (Wednesdays)
– ‘Beyond’ after school co-curricular program: 3:15-4:15PM (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
Elementary school Beyond: 2 days mandatory, 2 days optional
Secondary school Beyond: 4 days optional
Do you offer AP courses?
Yes. We currently offer 19 AP courses for the 2021-2022 school year, which include Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science A, Physics, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Statistics, English Literature & Composition, English Language & Composition, World History, US History, Psychology, Chinese, French, Spanish, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Human Geography, Drawing.